Keto Cauliflower Rice
Print Recipe Jump to Video Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Watch chef making this super quick and delicious LCHF cauliflower rice. Perfect as a healthy accompaniment for any curry! Keto, banting, LCHF, low carb healthy fat friendly and super delicious, made easy in your thermomixer
- 600 g cauliflower roughly chopped
- 60 g salted butter
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place roughly chopped cauliflower into the mixer, chop 10 seconds / speed 5 / mc on
- Scrape down and add butter
- Cook 6 minutes 30 seconds / 100 degrees / speed 1 / mc off
Non thermo instructions
- Chop cauliflower in a food processor or grate on the large grater until it resembles the size of cooked rice
- Add all other ingredients and cook gently in a pot on the stove, stirring until softened, approx 8 minutes
You will notice the video is 200g cauliflower and 4 mins 30 seconds cooking, you can do anywhere from 100-700 cauliflower at a time, you can cook more but you will need to chop in two batches. Cooking times are as follows starting at 200g as 4 mins 30 secs, add 30 seconds cooking time for every 100g more cauliflower.
Tried this recipe?Mention @thermofoodieandthechef or tag #lchfthermofoodies!
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
7 comments on “Keto Cauliflower Rice”
What else can I say? Delicious replacement for rice, in my book!! Even my husband liked it 🙂
Easy and delicious
Yummy. I love Jasmine rice but i would say that i can replace my rice with this ‘cause this is really yummy.
Love love love. The cumin seeds are a delicious addition. Thank you!
Thanks Chrissy we are so glad you love it, i think you love cumin seeds as much as i do!
Can you freeze this?
Yes definitely, sorry for the delay in responding to your question!