Keto Celeriac, Cauliflower & Rosemary Soup
Servings: 6 serves
- 110 g onion
- 5 g garlic
- 10 g butter
- 320 g celeriac (approx 1 large, peeled weight)
- 550 g cauliflower (can vary these two veg to total approx 870g combined weight, can use cauliflower stalk)
- 400 g unsalted stock, or water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary sprigs (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 150 g cream for dairy free use coconut milk or extra stock
- Chop onion and garlic 3 seconds / speed 5 / mc on
- Scrape down, add butter, cook 4 minutes / varoma temp / speed 1 / mc on
- Roughly chop celeriac and cauliflower and add to the mixer
- Chop 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on, assisting with the spatula if they are not moving around easily
- Add stock, salt and rosemary, cook 16 minutes / 100C / speed 1 / mc on (if making dairy free, add an extra 150g stock/water now)
- Add cream (if dairy free skip this), blend 30 seconds / speed 8 / mc on
- Pictured served with pan fried diced bacon pieces on top and rosemary butter; finely chop 1 tsp fresh rosemary and combine with 4 tsp salted butter. Another garnish idea is make celeriac chips by finely slicing or julienning some celeriac and frying in hot oil until crisp. Sprinkle the crisps with salt and scatter on the hot soup as you serve.
Keto Celeriac, Cauliflower and Rosemary soup
Amount Per Serving (220 g)
Calories 139 Calories from Fat 95
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6.6g33%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @thermofoodieandthechef or tag #lchfthermofoodies!
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.