Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Wow, this fluffy delicious coffee treat is sure to bust the isolation blues!
Servings: 4 serves
- 3 tbs instant freeze dried coffee such as moccona
- 3 tbs erythritol/xylitol or sweetener of choice
- 3 tbs water
- 280 g cream (or almond milk) (70ml per serve)
- 8 ice blocks (2 per serve)
To prepare the Dalgona
- Add all ingredients to the mixer and heat 1 minute / 90C / speed 2
- Insert butterfly, whip 2 minutes / speed 4 / mc on
- Scrape down, whip 1 minute / speed 4 / mc on
- Your coffee should now look pale, aerated and fluffy
- Divide the cream across 4 glasses (or just make one serve now with 70g of cream and two iceblocks)
- Add the iceblocks to the cream and spoon in 2 tbs of dalgona coffee on top of the cream
- Admire its beauty 🙂 and taste the components separately before stirring vigourously with a spoon to combine, enjoy on your own or with your isolation buddies, then phone a friend to tell them all about it 🙂
You can bring the carbs down in this recipe by using a low carb almond milk or https://www.thermofoodieandthechef.com/recipe/lchf-milk/
Amount Per Serving (112 g)
Calories 301 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 16g80%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @thermofoodieandthechef or tag #lchfthermofoodies!
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
One comment on “Keto Dalgona”
This was delicious! I kept seeing dalgona recipes and thought it looked terrible. For some reason today, I decided to have a go at it and it was so good 🙂 I used xylitol and it was perfect.