Easy keto smoked salmon salad
- 100 g smoked salmon per person
- Plenty of rocket leaves - I use a whole bag for 4 people
- Chopped fresh dill
- boiled eggs - halved minimum 2 eggs per person - we use our thermomix to cook eggs perfectly, every time.
- fresh lemon juice
- extra v olive oil
- sea salt
- cracked black pepper
- Boil eggs in your thermo mixer or on stove top.
- Toss rocket in a large bowl with a generous amount of olive oil & freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Divide leaves onto plates to serve
- Top with slices of Salmon, halved eggs, and season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill (i use scissors to cut dill directly over each plate)
- Squeeze over a little more lemon juice & drizzle with extra virgin olive oilSuch a simple dish, easy to prepare salad.. but it is the most wonderful combination!
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.