Foodies Mum’s LCHF Keto Seed Crackers
A huge thank you to Steph Sofield @ Thermomistress (Facebook) for helping me finesse this recipe for you all!! Foodie xx
- 50 g Parmesan
- 3 Eggs
- 75 g Almonds
- 25 g Golden Flaxseeds
- 25 g Pepitas
- 30 g Sunflower Seeds
- Chop parmesan 10 seconds / speed 9 / mc on
- Add eggs, almonds, flaxseeds and pepitas, blend 10 seconds / speed 6.5 / mc on
- Add sunflower seeds and mix 5 seconds / reverse / speed 2 / mc on
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread half of the mixture on one sheet, and the other half on the other.
- I found it best to spread using the rounded tip of an icing knife.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, pepitas or chilli flakes if desired.
- Bake 20 mins @160C.
- Remove from oven and chop into desired shapes.
- Put back onto baking trays and separate the biscuits.
- Cook for 8 mins @120C or until crunchy throughout
- Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
If the crackers go soft put them in a low oven to crisp back up. Enjoy!
Start your recipe with finely grated parmesan and almond meal.
Add remaining ingredients whole and stir to combine
Follow cooking method above
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.