Print Recipe Jump to Video Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Delicious crunchy low carb keto crackers. Super simple and quick to make, satisfy those cravings for crunch, this recipe ticks all the boxes, banting, additive free, sugar free, LCHF.
- 100 G Parmesan cheese
- 100 g golden or brown flaxseeds/linseeds
- 150 g almonds
- 3 eggs
- 150 g water
- 50 g pepitas
- Cracked pepper and sea salt for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 160C
- Chop Parmesan and flaxseeds 10 seconds / speed 9 / mc on
- Add almonds, chop 10 seconds / speed 6 / mc on
- Add eggs and water, mix 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on, scrape down and repeat if necessary
- Line baking trays with baking paper
- Spread the mixture evenly with a spatula to a thickness of 3mm, repeat until mixture is all gone
- Sprinkle with pepitas and optional salt and pepper and run the spatula over them to press them in slightly
- Bake 20 minutes @160C
- Remove from oven but keep them on the baking paper, carefully chop into desired shapes. Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes @120C, or until crisp, if your oven is slower or not fan-forced this can take a while. It is essential you keep cooking until crispy, sometimes it helps to turn over the crackers in the centre of the tray as they can take longer to cook
- Allow to cool completely, then store in an airtight container in the pantry
- If you realise later or the next day they are not crispy, simply spread them out on a tray and bake again at 120C until crispy
- Use finely grated parmesan, linseed meal and almond meal and skip steps 1&2
- Mix by hand or in a blender
- Follow on recipe above
This recipe has been included by Twinkl among their top picks for Healthy Lite Bites for Quick Snacking
Amount Per Serving (55 g)
Calories 227 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @thermofoodieandthechef or tag #lchfthermofoodies!
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
One comment on “Keto Crackers”
Absolutely delicious crackers! I literally make these every week as they are a massive hit in our house