Keto On the Go (chocolate)
- 300 g cream coconut cream or almond milk (unsweetened)
- 150 g water
- 6 eggs
- 40 g erythritol/xylitol or sweetener of choice
- 10 g cacao 4tsp
- Add all ingredients, cook 11 minutes / 70degrees / speed 3 / mc on
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 7 / mc on
- Pour into a container and drink chilled. Thickens slightly on cooling and the egg taste disappears completely, but can also be drunk warm
- Store in the fridge 5 days or freeze up to a month. Once frozen can be whipped 1 minutes / speed 9 / mc on for delicious healthy icecream
- Place the cream and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, immediately switch off.
- Whisk the eggs, xylitol and cacao until aerated
- Pour the hot cream on, whisking gently as you pour.
- Return the mixture to the pot, cook over low heat, stirring, for about 3 minutes until it is slightly thickened and coats the back of a wooden spoon
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.