Keto Pumpkin flatbread
- 2 cloves garlic 10g
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary 3g
- 150 g almonds or almond meal
- 210 g peeled and cubed kent or japanese pumpkin
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp psyllium husks or 1 tsp powder
- ¼ tsp fine Himalayan salt
- 2 eggs
- 20 g+20g extra virgin olive oil
- 70 g feta
- Preheat oven to 170C fan forced
- Place garlic and rosemary into the mixer and chop 3 seconds / speed 7 / mc on, scrape down and repeat
- Scrape out and set aside
- Without washing the mixer, mill almonds 10 seconds / speed 8 / mc on, or skip this step if using almond meal
- Add cubed pumpkin, baking powder, psyllium and salt, chop 15 seconds / speed 5 / mc on, scrape down
- Add eggs and 20g oil, blend 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on
- Scrape out into a 20cmx20cm baking paper lined tin, sprinkle with the rosemary, garlic and feta, drizzle with the remaining oil, bake 30 minutes
- Alterations for this recipe are endless. Add chopped sundried tomato, pepitas, pan fried bacon pieces, goats cheese, tomato paste, mozzarella, herbs, garlic.
- Can be baked as a loaf.
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.