Keto Tuna egg dip
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Quick and easy lchf dip, makes a fantastic banting lunch with our seed crackers. Thermomix and non Thermomix instructions, rave reviews!
- 2 hard boiled eggs from the fridge
- 70 g tuna
- 20 g jalapeños
- 70 g garlic mayo
- 1 tsp capers
- 1-2 Tbs fresh herbs - basil parsley, chives (torn)
- Place herbs into the mixer and chop 3 seconds / speed 5 / mc on
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 5 seconds / speed 4 / mc on
- Roughly chop herbs with a knife
- Mash in eggs with a fork leaving slightly chunky and stir in remaining ingredients
Tried this recipe?Mention @thermofoodieandthechef or tag #lchfthermofoodies!
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.