Keto Waffles – Savoury or Sweet
- To make waffles, make the almond pancake recipe from Getting Started as a sweet or savoury variation below but first allow the mixture to rest (and thicken) for 20 minutes.
- Follow the Getting Started Almond Pancake recipe
- * Serve with fresh/frozen berries, whipped or double cream, berry coulis (Use coulis recipe from Getting Started cookbook)
- Omit vanilla and sweetener & follow the Getting Started Almond Pancake recipe.
- Add 50 grams milled vintage cheddar or parmesan to the mix if desired
- Serve with poached egg, smoked salmon, crispy capers & burnt butter sauce or a poached egg with rocket and hollandaise
- For a nut free version sub the almonds for sunflower seeds, thanks for testing this Jean ?
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.